NANNY SERVICES IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOTEL OR RENTAL
For years Tlayudona has provided nannying services for our visiting families when they have been requested. Now we offer a system for pricing, a guideline for parent and nanny expectations, and a Google Form to be filled out prior to the service so that we have all the info we need to offer your kiddos a smooth and enjoyable transition!
As parents ourselves, we are aware that it can be complicated to think about leaving your children in the care of someone new, especially in a different environment. For that reason, we’ve taken out the guesswork so that you can go out with a clear head and enjoy some adult time in Oaxaca knowing that your kids are happy and safe.
Tlayudona and Wonder Land Oaxaca have teamed up to offer you this trustworthy & dependable nannying service so that you can enjoy a day or evening out while your kids are cared for in the comfort of their temporary “home”.
Why choose our nannying services?
- We come to your space so that your kids are comfortable in their environment
- Our caregivers are experienced children’s entertainers &/or moms themselves
- Caregivers are bilingual, kind, engaging, and accustomed to working with children of different ages and backgrounds
- We ensure transparency, safety, and realtime communication via Whatsapp so that you can leave with a peace of mind
- We require you to fill out a Google Form prior to your service so that we have all medical, allergy, routine, and behavioral information necessary to provide the best care
- We will adapt to your children’s dietary needs either with the food you provide or by following your instructions for food delivery
- We adapt to your child/ren’s rhythms and needs, whether that be active engagement or comforting downtime
- You can hang out as long as you’d like at the beginning of the service so that you and your kids are comfortable or dash out and we’ll keep you posted on their activities each step of the way
Anne and Yaz
Anne and Yaz are our trusted caregiver hosts with many years of experience entertaining children of all ages through their Wonder Land services.
They are each bilingual and connect easily with children. They love getting into character as a range of children’s favorites, and enjoy bringing theater and creativity to children throughout Oaxaca.
Both are reputable in our community and are Tlayudona-approved! Anne is a mom herself and loves interactive story telling. Yaz can be spotted around Oaxaca in her legendary Scooby-Doo Mystery Van! Either Anne or Yaz will host your family of 1-4 children, and both will host groups of 5 children or more.
What to Expect
These services are hosted in your hotel or short-term rental so that your kids are comfortable and familiar with their environment.
Parents must fill out our online Google form prior to the experience so we have all pertinent information required to provide the best care for your children (dietary restrictions, allergies, routines, etc). Upon booking, we will send you a link to the confidential form.
Parents must provide food/snacks or funds and instructions for ordering an appropriate meal for delivery for your children.
Contact us for date availability or to book your service!
- Wonder Land’s experienced, bi-lingual women caregiver hosts
- A ratio of one caregiver host for each 1-4 children
- Our Google Form ensuring that we have all pertinent info about your children
- Open communication if/when necessary throughout the experience to ensure your peace of mind
- An emergency plan of on-call trusted local medical professionals
Logistics and Cost
Time Involvement – 3-5 hours
Transportation – not included
Location– Provided by you and confirmed prior to the experience by Tlayudona and Wonder Land
Cost per family (1-4 children ages 4+)= 1,870 MXN *
*If you have a baby or a toddler AND an older child (or children), let’s chat and decide if it would be best to have two nannies in order to provide optimal care, in which case the additional service cost would be 800 MXN.
Cost per additional hour after five hours: 250 MXN*
*Must be communicated to caregiver with as much notice possible. Overtime can be paid directly at the end of the service.