- Sep 15 2022
- 18:00 - 20:00
Mexico and its Mezcals: Taste Your Way Around the Country
“Rosita del Borracho is a place where time stands still and whispers in your ear, where your taste buds and your sense of smell fall in love. Tasting different mezcals from in and around Oaxaca and throughout the entire country of Mexico help you understand the work and legacy of nations, peoples, people, water, and that fire itself plays with alchemy. Through mezcal, you will learn about the land and the effort of destilado-producing families.
It’s a drink that encompasses the language, culture, history and daily life of the mezcal peoples… It makes you take the time in your life to share the different sensorial moments that this drink can make you feel.”
Samuel Velasco, a mezcal-lover who appreciates good mezcals, a promoter of the maguey & mezcal culture, will guide you through a different type of tasting of traditional mezcals:
Mexico and its Mezcals: Tasting of 6 mezcals from different Mezcal producing states of Mexico. Oaxaca, State of Mexico, Guerrero, Durango, Michoacan, San Luis Potosi
- Round-trip transportation from/to Tlayudona (or your centrally-located hotel/residence in the case of a private booking.
- Spanish to English translation if wanted/needed
- 6 mezcals from different states around Mexico, personally-curated to represent the breadth of flavors that agave distillations can encompass
- The opportunity to purchase fairly-harvested and priced mezcals from Samuel’s collection
- A profound depth of knowledge regarding the mezcal world
Group discount of more than 3 people! (1,365 mxn pp)