© Todos los derechos reservados
Mezcal Immersion in Miahuatlán
Mezcal with a born-on date of right now!
Overview of Experience
We leave from Tlayudona (100 Hidalgo) in Jalatlaco at 8 a.m., where we have fresh, local specialty coffee and sweet bread for those of you who like to start your day with a brew.
What to Expect
- Transportation to/from Oaxaca (2-6 people in a Toyota Avanza, Air-conditioning. 7+ people in a Toyota Sprinter)
- Coffee & Sweet Bread
- Bottled Water
- Translation: Spanish/English
- Typical Mexican brunch and Mexican lunch, Agua de sabor
- Sensorial Journey through the mezcal distillation process
- Optional venture to the agave fields
- Mezcal tasting
- The option to purchase mezcal directly from the maestro distiller
Logistics and Cost
Time Involvement – 10.5 Hours *
Transportation – Provided to and from Tlayudona
Costs and Minimums – 2370 MXN
There is a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6 people for this experience.
*8 a.m. – approximately 6:30 p.m. (return time depends on various unpredictable factors, including traffic, so please take that into account if making a dinner reservation that evening).